😉 – I suppose its very nice
MMO has tagged me for a meme. Like I don’t tell you people enough!🙂
Please feel free to participate even if I haven’t tagged you but if I have…pain and loneliness lie in your future if you don’t join in… mwa-ha-ha… (totally kidding, some of you are in other countries and on the other side of the planet, what could I possible do? beg? please join in? pretty please? all the kids are doing it!)
The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
1) What was I doing 10 years ago?
Working third shift at, the then only, Wal-Mart in Athens Georgia (and hating it) with my husband and praying that our taped together Ford Taurus (hated it) would keep working until July when were moving home to Massachusetts.
2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order): Fold the laundry – it smells SO good and its all crisp and stiff from drying on the clothesline. Make some bread, yum! Film a few short clips to put up on youtube for the students in my Crochet 1 class to remind them of what we covered this week. Eat lunch – amazingly there are days when I forget this, and work on a pair of socks for my Fil’s birthday.
3) Snacks I enjoy: Avocados. On almost anything or all by themselves with a bit of lime juice, salt and pepper. Sharp cheddar cheese. And fresh, warm bread slathered with sweet cream butter. ‘scuse me while I clean up this horrible puddle of drool. I don’t think I’ll be forgetting about lunch today!
4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Make sure everyone in my family had a home – paid for, and a decent vehicle ( and by that I mean hybrid or totally green) I would buy back the house that my great-grandmother grew up in and give it to my mother – I’d restore the lions too Mom. I’d drop as much as I could on land preservation, Kestrel Trust, Btown Land Trust, and back home in the Berkshires. I’d have as sustainable a farm as I could with cows pigs, chickens, horses, turkeys and sheep for me and llamas and a decent sugar bush for Patrick.
7) 6 peeps I wanna know more about:
Annie in the Round – girl we gotta get you going
‘Kay ladies. Your turn🙂