I’ve been tagged by Rhonda, dang her.
Here is the meme:
Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and need to read your blog.
I almost never do these things.
1. My grandmother helped to deliver my husband and we were in the hospital at the same
time as babies even though he is 11 days older than me He was a runt:)
2. I love cheese. I am a happy girl with a hunk of VT cheddar or a wedge of laughing cow.
3. I love a tragic love story more than any happy ending
Tristan and Isolde, Romeo and Juliet, Arthur, Lancelot and Guenivere, but more the literary versions that what Hollywood puts on film
4. I would rather be bare foot – always
5. I love the way my husband’s skin smells – sans cologne or scented soaps. He just smells good to me.
6. I will melt over a man with any one of the following accents (none of which my husband has): Russian, Scottish, or Charleston SC.(Val Kilmer did a passable job with this one as Doc Holiday in Tombstone, I’m your huckleberry.)
7. I wish I could handle having one more baby but I know I can’t.
There you have it, 7 random things. I think I’ll take a cue from Rhonda and leave it up to you as to whether you feel tagged or not. If so, let me know!