Here we have the toolbox purse completed and from various angles. This is a close-up of the tiniest bit of embroidery, two little mushrooms. I originally had plans to cover one entire side of the bag with these but I have too many other projects to get to.
Here’s a shot of the inside of the purse. I lined it with the same fabric that I used to line the Nappy Bag. I had this fabric in mind since I pulled together the yarns for this project. I was just glad that I had enough left after making the other bag – it was tight!
Here’s the bag with my copy of Colorful Stitchery – I love this book:) If it wasn’t for Kristin I wouldn’t have embarked on half the projects I did this summer – like this, and this, and these. The book and the bag coordinate and CS helps to give some size perspective and hold up the handle.